History of Leadership
Gursey | Schneider LLP is a premier Los Angeles accounting firm with more than 140 talented partners and staff, headquartered in Century City, the center of the financial and entertainment community. The firm also has offices in the South Bay, Orange County, San Francisco and the San Fernando Valley.
Working as a cohesive team within the firm, our departments are fully integrated, giving our clients the benefit of having one firm handling their needs in every area of accounting, business management and litigation support, as well as in business valuation.
Here are just some of the reasons Gursey | Schneider LLP stands out among all other firms:
- Led by founding partner, Donald L. Gursey, (1936-2007) the firm pioneered the field of family law forensic accounting and we remain a preeminent leader in that practice area.
- Our partners have been called on to provide expert testimony hundreds of times, continuously provide lectures for other CPAs and attorneys, and have published numerous articles for professional journals in both accounting and law.
- The synergies between the litigation support department and the tax and accounting department are numerous. Because of our family law litigation specialty, the tax and accounting partners of Gursey | Schneider LLP are the preeminent experts in divorce taxation matters. Our tax and accounting department also has expert witness experience in connection with all types of litigation; accounting malpractice, estate matters and court accountings.
- Our well respected business management group maintains a prestigious clientele, handling members of the entertainment and sports community and other high net-worth individuals.
- Our custom software development department creates proprietary software to improve and streamline our accounting needs and to enhance our services. We've also created the unique and unparalleled tracing program, Digitrace© which is unrivaled in the field of family law forensic accounting.
- Gursey | Schneider LLP was at the forefront of paperless office technology. Our firm has long been involved with digital document management for our in house needs and those of our clients.