Relationships, Commitment, Experience and State-of-the-Art Accounting. That’s what Donald L. Gursey and Stanley B. Schneider had in mind when they formed the firm in 1979. Decades later, we’re still providing unparalleled service to our clients in a wide array of specialties.
Headquartered in Century City, we are ideally located in the center of the financial and entertainment community. With offices in Century City, Irvine, El Segundo, San Francisco and Encino, we are ready to assist with your financial needs throughout California.
Our membership in DFK International/USA, an association of independent full service accounting firms, enhances our ability to serve our clients through the sharing of information and access to additional resources on a global level.
Working as a cohesive team within the firm, our departments are fully integrated, giving our clients the benefit of having one firm handling their needs in every area of accounting, business management, business valuation and litigation support.
Here are just some of the reasons Gursey | Schneider LLP stands out among all other firms:
- Led by founding partner, Donald L. Gursey, (1936-2007) the firm pioneered the field of family law forensic accounting and we remain a preeminent leader in that practice area.
- Our partners have been called on to provide expert testimony hundreds of times, continuously provide lectures for other CPAs and attorneys, and have published numerous articles for professional journals in both accounting and law.
- The synergies between the litigation support department and the tax and accounting department are numerous. Because of our family law litigation specialty, the tax and accounting partners of Gursey | Schneider LLP are the preeminent experts in divorce taxation matters. Our tax and accounting department also has expert witness experience in connection with all types of litigation; accounting malpractice, estate matters and court accountings.
- Our well respected business management group maintains a prestigious clientele, handling members of the entertainment and sports community and other high net-worth individuals.
- Our custom software development department creates proprietary software to improve and streamline our accounting needs and to enhance our services. We’ve also created the unique and unparalleled tracing program, Ceres, which is unrivaled in the field of family law forensic accounting.
Gursey | Schneider LLP is a team — your team — with a deep bench of experienced, dedicated professionals, who can guide you through the challenges of an ever-changing financial landscape.